User guidelines Covid -‐ 19 VV De Spuyt
Guidelines for all users
- for everything applies: using common sense is paramount!
- stay home if you have to answer at least 1 of the following 5 questions with Yes:
1. Have you had one or more of the following (mild) complaints in the past 24 hours or at the moment:
cold, cough, chest tightness, fever (from 38 degrees Celsius) and / or sudden loss of smell or taste?
2. Do you currently have a housemate / family member with a fever and / or shortness of breath?
3. Have you had the new coronavirus (diagnosed with a laboratory test) and has this been diagnosed in the past 7 days?
4. Do you have a housemate / family member with the new coronavirus (determined by a laboratory test) and have you had contact with this housemate / family member less than 14 days ago while he / she still had complaints?
5. Are you in quarantine because you have been in direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the new corona virus?
- go home immediately if complaints arise during the sports activity such as:
cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, (light) coughing, chest tightness, elevation, fever and / or sudden loss of smell or taste: this applies to
- everyone people can be easily tested by doctor or GGD in case of complaints
- cough and sneeze into your elbow and use tissue paper
- the use of the toilets is permitted, however, everyone is strongly requested to do so at home before leaving for the sports location.
- wash your hands with soap and water before and after visiting the gym; use disinfectant directly at the gym entrance
- avoid touching your face
Marnix guidelines for all users
- Arrival at the building is via the sloping slope, leaving the building via the stairs to the left of the revolving door
- Disinfect the hands in the hall upon entering
- Walk up in one go. The hall must remain empty
- Down has priority on the stairs in the hall
- The changing rooms, showers and toilets can be used [from the board we recommend that you change and shower at home]
- The lockers are out of order. You take valuables with you to the room where you can see them for yourself
- Keep 1.5 meters away from each other and others in the entire complex (does not apply to persons under 18 years). This rule does not apply during the sports activity
- Do not consume food in the entire complex
- Enter the hall no earlier than 5 minutes in advance, and stop 5 minutes before the end time
- No street shoes in the hall
- At every hiring moment, the tenant must have a Corona responsible who monitors the agreements
- All instructions of the personnel must be followed at all times
- General terms and conditions apply, which can be found at www.hetmarnix.nl
At the start of training:
Hand disinfectant is available at the entrance to the hall. Please use this.
Attendance lists are kept by the trainers. By completing these attendance lists, one also declares that they do not suffer from possible corona-related complaints (as mentioned above)
In the hall and during training you do not have to take into account a distance of 1.5m;
Unnecessary physical contact during training is not recommended;
Each group has its own trolley with balls;
If 2 groups train next to each other, the dividing wall must be used;
If situations arise that are not foreseen by the guidelines (eg a ball that accidentally lands in the other field): use common sense when resolving the situation;
At the end of training
the fields are broken down in time by the trainers, so that the field is immediately available for subsequent groups of users;
After clearing the fields, all materials used (posts, nets, antennas, balls) are disinfected;
Disinfectants are available in the equipment room;
The board of De Spuyt: Wouter, Casper, Viktor, Ari, Dace, Elena
The primary task of the Corona managers is to supervise compliance with the corona measures.
They also serve as the first point of contact for questions or uncertainties regarding the guidelines in this protocol.
Guidelines for trainers
We recommend that you take the following measures:
observe the usual safety and hygiene rules for everyone;
trainers themselves have to analyze their risk to see whether they can be in groups with others in the sports location. If necessary, consult your general practitioner, the company doctor or your attending physician;
as a trainer / counselor and volunteer avoid forced use of the voice such as yelling;
educate athletes on the importance of washing hands and do not shake hands or give high fives;
During sports, a distance of 1.5 meters should be kept where possible, but if this prevents normal sports practice, the 1.5 meter distance may be